Welcome to the Online Abstract Submission Program for
Elsevier Faculty Development Conference
January 3-6, 2015
The Westin Kierland Resort & Spa, Scottsdale, AZ
Abstract Submission Deadline:
November 15th, 2014, 11:59 pm PST
This website is to be utilized to submit abstracts between June 12th to November 15th, 2014. Abstracts may be stored and edited using the tools on this site. Once submitted, no further editing is allowed.
- Abstracts are to be submitted online at www.onlinecelibrary.com/els. If you have one, you may use the same login you have used in the past, or you can establish a new account. The website will be accepting submissions starting June 12th, 2014. All abstracts must be received by midnight PST November 15th, 2014.
- Abstracts must include the following sub-categories:
- Studies: Title; background or objectives; methods; results; conclusions
- Case series/reports: Title; background; case report(s); case discussion; conclusions
- The abstract should be written in complete sentences using grammatically correct English. Spell out all abbreviations on first usage.
In order to provide more character space for your abstract, only the abstract title and abstract body will count toward your overall space allotment.
Abstracts are limited to 2,400 characters.
- Small tables may be accepted using the tool provided by the website. Graphs and illustrations cannot be accommodated.
- All abstracts must be blinded. Authors, including, for example, names of poison centers, should not be identified in any way on the page containing the abstract. Author names, contact information and affiliations will not be included in the material sent to reviewers.
- All abstracts that are accepted will be published as received. No copy editing will be performed. All submissions must be in English.
For technical support contact us by phone at 1-800-679-3646.
For additional information or meeting information,
visit us online at