Welcome to the Online Abstract Submission Program for
Contemporary Forums/Revolutionizing Nursing Education
Hyatt Regency Orange County
11999 Harbor Blvd
Garden Grove, CA 92840
Abstract Submission Deadline:
June 12th, 2013, 11:59 pm PST
This website is to be utilized to submit abstracts between January 21st to June 12th, 2013. Abstracts may be stored and edited using the tools on this site. Once submitted, no further editing is allowed.
- Abstracts are to be submitted online at www.onlinecelibrary.com/els. This is the same site that manages the conference cme and lecture handouts. If you have one, you may use the same login you have used in the past, or you can establish a new account. The website will be accepting submissions starting January 21st, 2013. All abstracts must be received by midnight PST June 12th, 2013. Notification emails will be sent in early July.
- Abstracts must include the following sub-categories:
- Studies: Title; background or objectives; methods; results; conclusions
- Case series/reports: Title; background; case report(s); case discussion; conclusions
- The abstract should be written in complete sentences using grammatically correct English. Spell out all abbreviations on first usage.
In order to provide more character space for your abstract, only the abstract title and abstract body will count toward your overall space allotment.
Abstracts are limited to 2,400 characters.
- Small tables may be accepted using the tool provided by the website. Graphs and illustrations cannot be accommodated.
- All abstracts must be blinded. Authors, including, for example, names of poison centers, should not be identified in any way on the page containing the abstract. Author names, contact information and affiliations will not be included in the material sent to reviewers.
- All abstracts that are accepted will be published as received. No copy editing will be performed. All submissions must be in English.
For technical support contact us by phone at 1-800-679-3646.
For additional information or meeting information,
visit us online at